Sigmar are partnering with one of the world’s top finance companies. We are looking for an experienced Angular Developer to join a newly established department team that will be focusing on incubating new products and businesses. It’s a forward-thinking environment where new ideas and approaches are always welcome.
This is a 12-month daily rate contract paying up to €500 per day. The team is based in Dublin although the role will be fully remote for the foreseeable future. Long-term extensive remote working options (x2 days per month onsite) and flextime are available.
What you need:
- 7+ years of Front End application design & development experience.
- Angular (8+) experience, Typescript, rxJS, JQuery, Bootstrap, Angular Cli
- Experience with Maven, NPM, JFrog
- Exposure to design methods and systems like Atomic Design and Material Design
- Expertise with Test Automation Tools and Frameworks e.g. Cucumber, Cypress, Karma/Jasmine, Protractor.
- Experience Agile development practices and the value they bring to development teams
- Experience building new services & applications on Cloud platforms, as well as be part of the team tasked with migrating existing distributed applications on to a Cloud Platform a distinct advantage
- Experienced in code reviews and helping the team members on the best practices of Angular usage in the projects
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Ideally some experience with Java & Spring
- Given the current climate, Interviews will be conducted remotely via Zoom.
- Our client has also set up remote onboarding processes so you can work remotely from Day 1. Company Laptop & 2nd Screen provided.
Why should you apply for this role?
- 12-month Daily rate contract with a view to multiple extension
- Paying up to €500 per day (€120,000+ per annum)
- Onsite Parking
- Long term remote working options
- Flexi Time
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days
If you need any additional information, contact Chris Stewart on 014744 601.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.