Chinese Jobs in Dublin. Chinese Administrator. Salary 27k plus Benefits. Permanent.
Do you speak Chinese and do you want to work in a fun and vibrant company located in Dublin City Centre?
Well this company is one of the fastest growing companies in the world and they work with World Famous Media Brands. They have offices worldwide with the Irish office located in Dublin City and they are looking for a Chinese speaker to work with this Brand in Administration.
This role will be crucial to ensuring smooth delivery of service along with reviewing triage, assess, prioritise and making decisions on audits resulting from the process review.
This role will be working from home initially and then full time in the office once restrictions are lifted. Even though it is working from home, you must be in Dublin when you start the role but can apply from overseas once you have a Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport
Responsibilities for this Role will include but will not be limited to :
- Flagging any escalations or case blockers to Team Leader
- Issuing notices
- Tracking all correspondence and information
- Tracking the execution of cases
- Documenting meeting notes
- Educating customers on policy and product questions
- Ability to apply judgement to processes and situations
- Other administration duties
Experience required for this Role :
- Written and spoken fluent Chinese
- Written and spoken fluent English
- At least 1 years’ experience working in an office in customer services
- You need to be Tech savvy
- You need to understand Data Analytics
- You need to have excellent communication skills both written or spoken
- Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport essential
This role comes with a Basic salary along with 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
If this job would interest you then please email Karen Dempsey at email@example.com and we can arrange a call.
If you know of anybody looking who can meet the above criteria, please feel free to pass them my contact details too!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.