Portuguese Jobs in Dublin. Portuguese Client Services. Salary 27k plus Benefits. Permanent.
Do you speak Portuguese and have you lived in Portugal and want to work in a fun and vibrant company located in Dublin City Centre?
Well this company is one of the fastest growing companies in the world and they work with World Famous Media Brands. They have offices worldwide with the Irish office located in Dublin City and they are looking for a Portuguese speaker to work with this Brand in Client Services.
This role is dealing with Clients via emails and online chat.
This role will be working from home initially and then full time in the office once restrictions are lifted. Even though it is working from home, you must be in Dublin when you start the role
Responsibilities for this Role will include but will not be limited to :
- Dealing with Business clients mainly via written support
- Identifying innovative ways to solve problems
- Working with Social Media Campaigns
- Supporting Bugs
- Research and gathering Data insights
- Evolve client advertising platforms
- This is a permament role with normal working hours but occasionally covering the Brazilian shift so the odd weekend may be required or the odd shift of 1pm to 10pm
Experience required for this Role :
- Written and spoken fluent Portuguese
- Written and spoken fluent English
- At least 1 years’ experience working in an office in customer services or administration or advertising
- You need to be a good multitasker with excellent attention to detail
- You need to have excellent communication skills both written or spoken
- You need to fully understand online advertising
- Familiar with Social Media
- Must have lived or worked in Portugal
- You must be living in Ireland to apply for this role
This role comes with a Basic salary along with 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
If this job would interest you then please email Karen Dempsey at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a call.
If you know of anybody looking who can meet the above criteria, please feel free to pass them my contact details too!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.