Looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer on a 11-month contract to join one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies.
- Developing and executing project plans according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Managing design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other team members, contractors and suppliers.
- Tracking and reporting progress as required against project deliverables
- Ensuring there is a strong safety culture and performance.
- Reporting to the Site Projects Lead, the incumbent will be responsible for a number of site projects.
Minimum 3rd level qualification in Engineering, preferably Chemical or Mechanical
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience working in Oil/Gas or Pharma industry with experience in maintenance, engineering and project management practices.
- Good knowledge of working in ATEX environment
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Familiar with engineering project management tools, financial management skills including an ability to work within budgets, and engineering technical skills.
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.