- Managing daily service activity workload at a large multinational site.
- Providing service reports and maintaining current operation manuals.
- Maintaining a productive relationship with customer engineering personnel.
- Conduct site surveys to providing the sales team information to enable new business proposals.
- Performing equipment service, repair, calibration and installation of a variety of water treatment equipment
- (Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, CLO2, Feed & Dosing) and Nalco’s unique 3DT technology.
- Chemical handling and processing
- Previous experience in an Equipment service function
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems required
- Must have and current and valid driving license
- The flexibility to work evenings occasional weekends or other unsociable hours as dictated by our customers
- Willingness to travel throughout local geographic region if required, and beyond when required, this will be limited travel and role is predominantly site based
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.