In this job, you will come in at the grass-roots level and jump straight into an 18-month structured training academy period. You will learn from the ground up, and act as a brand ambassador being the first point of contact for customers ringing in with queries on their pensions and investment funds. This is a phones' and customer relations-based job where you will spend 80% of your time speaking with customers on the phone.
This job position is currently remote with views to return to the Dublin City Centre office once safe to do so.
What does the job involve?
- providing excellent customer service to get to the crux of each customer's query
- be a product knowledge expert and provide accurate information to customers
- work towards KPIs and targets
- contribute to your team in a fast-paced environment
What are the job benefits?
- extremely competitive salary: 26,100 euro
- 10% performance based bonus
- private healthcare, 10% non-contributory pension
- opportunity to complete MIFID qualification
- excellent support network available to help you while WFH
Who's is a good fit for the job?
the successful candidate should have:
- 1+ years' experience working in customer services, preferably in a call centre environment
- proven interest in financial services
- excellent spoken and written English
If this job opportunity sounds like something you are interested in please apply now! We are moving very quickly and are very responsive. If we think you may be a good fit, we will reach out soon after we receive your application.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.