The purpose of the Data Governance Analyst role is to assist the data governance team in the execution of data governance policy, standards by provide support to data owners, data stewards and data stakeholders.
The role will be varied, supporting the managers in driving forward data improvements and supporting the business in triaging and resolving issues in Data quality, timeliness, accessibility and availability to both clients and internal data consumers.
Areas of focus are likely to be varied; it is expected to include FIL’s Master data sources, reference data and transactional data.
- Good experience in desktop analytical and formatting skills including Excel, Basic SQL, Basic VBA or other scripting language.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and to navigate complex decision points
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to promote culture change across the organisation for Data Governance.
- Dynamic “can do” attitude with a strong desire to improve and make things happen
- Excellent Microsoft office skills [Excel, VBA, Power BI]
- Experience developing and producing Stakeholder and MIS reporting
- Understanding of the asset management industry including knowledge of financial and reference Data (i.e. Securities, Position, Transaction, Fund, Benchmark, Analytics, Credit Rating, Risk and Performance)
- Innovative, tenacity and enthusiasm
- Previous Experience of working in data management and an understanding of data governance practices in a financial services business
- Strong technical skills
- Previous experience working with Collibra
The hiring manager said that the ideal candidate will have some experience in any of the following. Data Governance, Financial Services, Asset Management and Data Management.
*To apply you must hold a Stamp4 visa or EU passport.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.