Plant Manager - Injection Moulding
An established and successful plastics manufacturing company with a wide international client base is looking to recruit an experienced plant manager. This role has come about due to restructuring and expansion, and the job will be an attractive opportunity for a plant management professional with strong people and technical skills.
The company specialise in providing plastics and metal products and components to a number of sectors, including medical and aerospace. Their knowledge and expertise in injection moulding and manufacturing processes allows them to retain and grow their client base.
Profile of candidates for Plant Manager:
- Experience as a plant/operations/production manager with at least 10+ years of experience working in high output manufacturing
- Third Level Qualification in Plastics, Mechanical or related field.
- Strong leadership and managerial attributes
- Proven experience working in plant operations is essential
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements for operating plants
- Strong aptitude for root cause analysis and troubleshooting operational issues.
- Proficient with general IT skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Familiar with operating plant equipment safely and efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results-driven focus, self-motivated and resourceful mind-set
The plant manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Management of all daily operations of the injection moulding plant
- Overseeing of all levels of staff performance and safety
- Developing processes to increase productivity and enhance performance
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed at all times
- Recruitment: screening, interviewing and managing the onboarding process of new hires
- Providing training and educational materials to staff as necessary
- Monitoring of equipment and ensure that they are in good working order
A competitive salary will be available to the successful candidate and in line with industry experience and qualifications.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a successful and innovative manufacturer, and to lead an experienced and resourceful team.
To apply in confidence, send your CV via the relevant link - also you can reach Richard Walsh at 01 4744688 to enquire further.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.