Solicitor | Corporate Services| WFH/Regional office
Newly created Solicitor role with a focus on corporate advisory work. Flexible working on offer between Dublin and Regional office (close to Galway/Limerick/Clare)
Newly created a role to join an expanding corporate Services provider. This role will support the existing Head of Legal and Chief Compliance Officer.
The successful candidate will play an important part in the firm’s development in future years. They will act as a point of contact for both internal and external legal queries.
A huge focus of the role will be advising corporate clients on SPV’s, structured finance and transaction management.
Location: WFH & Regional office (Munster region)
Salary: Up to €65,000
Our client, a well-known business advisory firm are offering an exciting new role for a Solicitor.
The job will have a strong focus on:
- Advising clients on the management and setting up of SPV’s
- Structured finance work
- Advising clients on aviation finance, IP and Financial Services Law
- Internal point of contract for legal queries
- A strong package on offer that includes education support (ICSA etc.), you will get the ability to work closely with the firm’s wide corporate client base.
- Ideally 2/3 PQE gathered in a similar organisation or private practice
- Previous experience advising corporate clients
- Strong administration skills;
- Attention to detail; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more?
To find out more about this particular job please click apply below.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat, please contact Conor Hoey at Sigmar Recruitment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.