Senior Vendor Relationship Manager – Real Estate and Private Capital
My client is a global privately-owned asset manager with offices in Dublin 2. They are currently on the lookout for a Senior Vendor Relationship Manager with a background in real estate and/or private capital to join their team.
This job does not involve people management at the moment, but that may change further down the line.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to progress in their career.
You will take on a portfolio of relationships to manage and ensure compliance with Central Bank regulations, ensure performance reviews are taking place annually, conduct annual due diligence and stakeholder reporting.
- Strong background in real estate/private capital investments
- Risk awareness and an understanding of outsourcing oversight requirements
- Previous vendor relationship management experience
- Good understanding of the oversight that is conducted on a third-party relationship
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish successful relationships, communicate and influence at all levels
- Background in Custody or third party administration
- Contract reviewing, fee benchmarking
- Procurement and contract negotiation skills desirable.
If you would like to discuss this job in more detail, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.