Accounts Receivable Assistant | 30k
My client, a well know legal firm based in Dublin City Centre are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their firm. Ideal candidates will have 6 months to 2 years’ experience working in Accounts Receivable.
- Allocation of receipts to customer accounts on a daily basis
- Prepare cash lodgements to the bank
- Follow up with the bank and credit control team regarding unidentified payments
- Communicating with accounts payable function for settlement of 3rd party expenses
- Providing updates as required to the Finance Director
- Ensure all daily tasks are carried out in line within compliance requirements
- 6 month – 2 years’ experience working in Accounts Receivable
- Strong customer focus
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.