Looking for an experienced Office Manager for a new role based in Galway. In this role you will put into place processes and procedures to ensure the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis.
- Look after the accounting process, including purchasing, invoicing, expense, creditor/ debtor management and general bookkeeping
- Coordinate fulfilment centre service scheduling in collaboration with our Operations Manager
- Propose more efficient ways of operating the business and implement new processes/systems
- Manage recruiting, new employee onboarding, and HR administration
- Manage the facilities, including supplies, cleaning services, utilities, etc.
- Support health and safety regulation compliance management
- Manage relationships and contracts with service providers
- Perform research, compare options, and recommend the best solution
- Maintain administrative files in a well-organised system
- Organise company events
- Support customer onboarding as required
- Support the management team with miscellaneous administrative tasks as required
- At least five years office management experience, preferably in a high paced start up environment
- Experience developing and improving administrative systems and processes
- Bookkeeping experience and qualifications highly desired
- A positive “can-do” attitude and great people skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Capacity to multitask and effectively work under tight deadlines
- Professional communication skills
- Excellent time management, organisational, and critical thinking skills
- Experience working independently and managing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this Office Manager job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.