Job Title: Senior Payroll Analyst
Type of contract: 1 year Fixed Term Contract
Our client is recruiting for a Senior Payroll Analyst to join their busy Human Resources team in Westport on a 1-year fixed-term contract basis.
This Senior Payroll Analyst will be responsible for processing and correcting payroll transactions and supporting pre-payroll activities and year-end payroll activities. They will also be reviewing and verifying files generated internally/by payroll vendors.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Payroll Analyst Job:
- Partner with internal stakeholders and with the Payroll Vendor to process payroll and resolve payroll transactions that are in error.
- Review and validate payroll files (e.g. Payroll Reconciliation File, Bank File) and reports generated.
- Comply with and support all Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) assessments and audits.
- Support pre-payroll activities and assist in resolving bank errors.
- Deal with employee/manager queries.
- Support Year-End Payroll processing activities.
- Lead country specific projects and participate on global project teams.
- In this role, some travel may be required when Covid restrictions are lifted.
Level of education required for this Job:
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts with a concentration in Finance/Accounting.
- 5 + years of payroll operational experience.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or equivalent.
For a more detailed job description and further details, please feel free to contact me at Louisa@Sigmar.ie
Sigmar Recruitment will never share your details with a third party without your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.