Senior Internal Recruiter, Dublin North
Our client, a multinational BPO, is seeking an experienced a Senior Internal Recruiter to join their growing team in Dublin. This is a new role and will be responsible for managing all internal move processes locally and globally. This is an exciting role for an experience recruiter to move into a non-sourcing role with a workforce planning objective.
- Managing high-volume internal move processes – up to 100 open requisitions.
- Regular consulting with hiring managers across Ireland and UK to understand staffing needs.
- Provide staffing solutions and workforce planning options for hiring managers.
- Using workforce analytics and market trends to make informed decisions.
- Provide regular reporting and feedback to stakeholders.
- 5+ years’ experience within high volume recruitment.
- Proven track record in stakeholder management and relationship building.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
This role is currently fully remote however there will be some working from the Office once Covid restrictions allow.
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this role. Or call Aisling O’Neill for a one to one confidential consultation on 01 4744616 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.