Supply Chain Specialist – Cork
About your new Employer
A leading Medical Device Company based in Cork
About your new Role
You will support the global sourcing function by carrying out sourcing events from end to end and providing reports to the management team.
- Develop and maintain supplier performance reviews.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly analysis reports.
- Negotiate prices with suppliers.
- Vendor quote tracking.
- Support sourcing managers.
- Provide support during supplier screening and supplier selection process.
- Partner with suppliers and stakeholders to purchase goods and services at an optimal price.
- Define and prepare sourcing event documentation inclusive of requirements, specifications and inputs.
- Adhere to company policies.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics and any other similar discipline.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Medical device experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience using SAP (or other ERP system) desirable.
What you will receive
You will be rewarded with a permanent opportunity with an employer of choice based in Cork.
For more information on this and other administration jobs please call Nicola McCarthy on 021-2359146
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.