We have a new opportunity for a UX Designer with a leading organisation based in Dublin. The role will focus on creating design solutions in collaboration with Product Owners and Developers. The role will work with products from the conceptual stage.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, engineers and others to design, build and bring to market a new part of our product.
- Understand technical limitations behind your designs and work with architecture to solve complex problems.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Research Team to gather both qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Creating value by using data to design solutions that match business and users’ needs.
- Presenting work and the design rationale to stakeholders.
- Work with other designers on the team to advocate and develop our Design System.
- Champion design standards and the delivery of product features through agile development.
- Facilitate and run workshops to help to solve problems to the challenges they face.
- Advocate for design-thinking.
- Advocate for accessible design and ensure it’s part of the design process.
- Create and maintain a vision for the future of the product and always be forward thinking in your approach
The client is looking for a candidate with at least 5 years’ experience in digital product design with experience of facilitating workshops.
The company will provide an excellent salary and benefits as part of a world class team.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.