One of the world's leading names in medical devices is looking manufacturing engineers on the production floor.
- Providing daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals (i.e., quality, delivery, cost, productivity, and safety).
- Developing and implementing manufacturing business improvement projects and processes for disposable medical devices.
- Analysing process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Troubleshooting new products / process working closely with product development.
- Continually seeks to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrating good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Actively promoting and participating in a cross -functional teamwork environment.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- HETAC Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience ideally in Medical Device industry or other highly regulated environment
- Project Management experience highly desirable
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.