Job Title: Membership Administrator
Our client is expanding its administration team due to continued growth and success.
Main duties & Responsibilities of the job will include the following:
• Provide advice and guidance to existing & potential members on any issues
• Monitor and update and follow up on new applications
• Coordinating relevant paperwork for presentations and minute taking of meetings/agendas
• Ensure that all procedures are correctly followed and updated
• Assist with enquiries and manage correspondence and administration process as required
• Database management
Essential Requirements to be successful in the role:
• A third level qualification is essential
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administrative / regulatory role
• Excellent computer skills, demonstrating extensive experience of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
• Full, clean driving licence with own car essential
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.