Seeking a highly experienced Operations Manager to join busy Legal Firm based in Dublin 2 on a permanent basis, candidates must have experience in project management and have strong IT skills.
Ideally candidates will have experience in implementing process improvements and new systems.
This person will be managing a small administration team, therefore must have proven leadership skills. Seeking an all-rounder who is flexible and has strong initiative and the ability to get things done.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Management of full office operations and facilities management.
• Completing regular office audits.
• Project management duties – managing internal office changes and implementation and monitoring of IT and telephony systems.
• People management – managing a small team of admin staff.
• Finance administration – Invoicing/ Petty Cash / Bank Lodgements.
• Dealing with external stakeholders and service providers.
• Management of IT, troubleshooting software, dealing with IT providers.
• Implementation and rollout of new software.
• Marketing duties.
• Assisting HR with onboarding processes.
• Strong experience in an office management, operations or project based role.
• Strong people management skills.
• Advanced IT skills and proven experience in implementing new IT systems and troubleshooting ability.
• Experience in process improvements.
• Strong communication skills.
Please apply now or contact Aisling at Sigmar.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.