The Financial Services Recruitment Team is growing at Sigmar. Recruitment experience is not a prerequisite as you will be part of an indusrty leading training programme that will finish with a NRF certification.
We are looking for bright motvated and ambitious personalities that are willing to learn and progress their career quickly.
Within this role you will:
- Be mentored directly by the manager in terms of best recruitment practises and industry knowledge
- Opprtunity to shadowing an expert Recruiter and learning how to become one.
- You will use innovative and traditional recruitment platforms such as – LinkedIn, Job boards, Head Hunting, Networking and using our own global internal database to source best talent in the market.
- Proactively speak with potential candidates about roles that may be of interest and suited. Acting as the first point of contact for the business, you will conduct interviews face to face, video and telephone.
- You are encouraged to continually build and maintain knowledge of your specific Industry through market research, attending events, networking and taking part in internal creative projects.
- Hold interviews and build relationships with industry professionals helping them with their next career move.
- Strong academic background – Third level Diploma / Degree.
- 6 months+ work experience ideally within a sales environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Naturally inquisitive.
- Confident communicator.
- Commercially minded with an interest in how businesses work.
- Results driven with ambition and drive.
- Performs best under pressure.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
- Accelerated commission structure– with no thresholds
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online)
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard
- Healthy work-life balance
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.