.Net Engineer – Permanent – Dublin
Sigmar is looking for a .Net Engineer for one of our key clients to work on a number of new and existing projects. This will be a key role for 2021.
What you will be doing:
- Design, Develop and implement any new features or enhancements for web-based applications and systems.
- Follow and embrace Agile best practices to ensure high quality design and delivery.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other teams to define requirements.
- Contribute to sprint planning & backlog refinement sessions, daily stand-ups and retrospectives with our technology teams (Dev, Automated QA, UX/UI, Product)
What you need:
- 3+ years working on application design and development in enterprise applications with the following: C# and DotNet Core
- Good Database application development experience with SQL or postgreSQL databases.
- Strong grasp of Object orientated programming (OOP) and Design patterns.
- Familiar with RESTful as an API design
- Experience with cloud platforms, AWS is also preferred.
- Third level qualification in Computer Science/ Engineering or related discipline
To be considered for this opportunity you must have an EU Passport or a Stamp 4 Visa.
If interested in this role or any other Software Development roles contact Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01-4744669
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.