Java Developer – Permanent – Dublin
Sigmar is looking for a Java Developer for a tech start-up client and help build out the technology road map and progress with the company.
This role would suit a go-getting Software Developer with an entrepreneurial attitude and has 2 – 4 years’ experience developing application and platforms from solution design to deployment.
What you will be doing:
- Work with our COO in designing and architecting new product.
- Lead the adoption of new tools and technology including API integrations
- Use data driven approach for all your technology selections and project recommendations, either through development of proofs of concept or data analysis
What you need:
- 2 – 4 years working on application design and development in enterprise applications with the following: Java, Spring, JSP – Java 8 desirable
- Frontend development experience including Bootstap, jQuery, CSS3
- Experience with databases, specifically MySQL
- Experience with AWS desirable — specifically S3 and EC2/Elastic Beanstalk
- Third level qualification in Computer Science/ Engineering or related discipline
To be considered for this opportunity you must have an EU Passport or a Stamp 4 Visa.
If interested in this role or any other Software Development roles contact Jay at email@example.com / 01-4744669
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.