My Client is looking for an EHS Manager to lead their EHS function on their Dublin site.
YOU will manage the EHS function sitewide, ensuring compliance with all regulatory legislation, global requirements and representing and participate in Global EHS activities.
YOU will ensure optimal EHS procedures and systems are in place.
- Overhead budget and capital budget preparation and control.
- Lead site improvements initiatives including-LEAN.
- Recruit and train staff. Responsible for performance management of your direct response.
- Communication of EHS issues, performance, and awareness to staff.
- Facilitate inspections by Regulatory Authorities – HAS, DNV.
- Approval of local EHS procedures, ensuring compliance with Global EHS procedures, policies, and legislation.
- Form and implement Group EHS Policies and Group Guidelines.
- Level 8 (relevant degree).
- 5+ years experience in an EHS Management role in a multinational Manufacturing Organisation.
- In dept knowledge of EHS legal and regulatory aspects.
- Fast-acting- ability to understand and evaluate complex issues and make decisions on the analysis.
- To have a strategic mindset.
- Passionate about EHS and driving continuous improvement.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.