Underwriting Governance Specialist – Insurance
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a global Insurance group. This is a new position with a brand-new team so you will have the chance to join and make an impact from day one.
The ideal candidate will be coming from commercial insurance and have previous underwriting, but also governance experience.
The main responsibility for the Underwriting Governance Specialist is to provide assurance that the underwriting business is operating effectively and in accordance with agreed rules and frameworks. This will include the provision of risk-based assessment.
- Strong background in commercial lines underwriting AND Governance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/Insurance
- Professional insurance qualification highly desirable
- Multi line experience – commercial and retail on a global scale ideally
- Excellent product knowledge in the insurance industry
- Fluent in written and spoken English with any other language beneficial.
If you would be interested in discussing this job further, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.