My client is currently looking to expand their Health & Safety team based in Dublin. Immediate start for the right Candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducting regular site audits and carrying out inspections to ensure safe operating procedures are adhered to.
- Carry out accident, incident investigations and root cause analysis studies.
- Auditing and assessing potential new contractors before they commence works.
- Ensuring sub-contractor safety statements and required Method statement are available on site and assess sub-contractor statements and method statements, assisting where required.
- Continue to develop the companies Behavioural Safety Policies and carry out training as required.
- Supervise and manage safety and environmental documentation to support the Company’s integrated safety management system.
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for personnel working on site.
- Prepare and deliver training courses, including training assessments.
- Representation at site meetings as may be required.
- Collecting and collating relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
- Looking for a intermediate EHS officer 3+ years’ experience
- Ideally someone with M&E experience.
- Ideally worked in a regulated environment also. (Data centre, Pharmaceutical, Medical device)
For more information call Thomas on 0867718406
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.