Supply Chain Manager – Cork
About your new Employer
A leading Employer of Choice based in South East Cork
About your new Role
You will manage end to end supply chain activities within the business, including procurement and logistics.
- Responsible or all procurement of goods and service and logistics.
- Supervise all procurement processes and implement a tracking system for all local and central procurement to enhance the existing procurement system.
- Review and assess company supplier list.
- Manage the sourcing of raw materials.
- Manage inventory of warehouse.
- Support the monthly target setting and forecasting process in terms of plant output, inventory and shipment planning.
- Manage warehouse processes and personnel and carry out regular inventory according to client standards.
- Provide training and management to logistics staff.
- Ensure appropriate fleet management.
- Bachelors degree in Business or equivalent experience.
- 10 + Years leadership experience in a manufacturing regulated environment.
- Experience in leading and mentoring supply chain teams.
- Experience using INTACT (or other ERP system) desirable.
- Experience with customs clearance is essential.
- Experience using an ERP / MRP system.
What you will receive
You will be rewarded with a permanent opportunity with an employer of choice based in South East Cork
For more information on this and other administration jobs please call Nicola McCarthy on 021-2359146
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.