Software Engineer(Nodejs) – Permanent – Dublin
Sigmar is looking for a Software Engineer(Nodejs) for one of our key clients to work on micro-services architecture to provide new digital solutions
What you will be doing:
- Contribute to own entire features from concept to deployment working on cross-functional teams.
- Provide ideas to improve our products as well as develop your skills, learn new technologies and languages, and continue to learn.
- Design and developing robust, high quality sustainable NodeJS code.
- Engage with Software Development methodologies such as Scrum/ Kanban to collaborate, deliver and report during the sprint.
What you need:
- 5+ Years of software development working in an agile environment.
- Experience with Nodejs, Python or both.
- Knowledge of Cloud architecture
- Experience with Test-driven development, continuous integration and deployment.
- Must have a passion for technology with an understanding of cloud technologies
- Third level qualification in Computer Science/ Engineering or related discipline
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud architecture especially AWS Serverless
- Exposure to AI and Machine learning
To be considered for this opportunity you must have an EU Passport or a Stamp 4 Visa.
If interested in this role or any other Software Development roles contact Jay at email@example.com / 01-4744669
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.