Brand Management organisation based in Dublin 24 is seeking an engaging, dynamic, motivated and innovative Sales Support Administrator to join their team and provide support in a Customer Centric job for a 10 month contract. For this Sales Support Administrator job, you will need to be a quick-thinker with strong attention to detail abilities, excellent problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude.
As a Sales Support Administrator, you would be providing support to new and existing customers in the form of managing and solving all order queries and issues.
As a Sales Support Administrator, your key duties will include:
- Managing and processing inbound branding requests and orders
- Providing an exceptional customer experience for client’s who have queries on their orders and materials
- Liaising with the logistics team to ensure products are being managed in a time-sensitive manner on behalf of the client
- Liaising with and coordinating couriers to handle high demand or urgent orders for VIP clients
- Running reports for management team on team activities and client order resolutions
- Always demonstrate that you are working to resolve issues quickly and efficiently, with the customer experience in mind
- Providing general administrative support to management and overall team
Required experience for this Sales Support Administrator job includes:
- Previous experience in an Order Processing position preferred
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Experience in using Microsoft Dynamics (Navision) is highly desirable
- An exceptional and highly articulate phone manner
- Experience working in FMCG would be considered a bonus
Salary: €26,000 - €30,000
Location: Dublin 24 – this role is on-site and adhering to social distancing measures
If you would like to apply to this position of Sales Support Administrator, please send me your CV at email@example.com and I will reply to your application in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.