City Centre based organisation is seeking an experienced, driven and dynamic Executive Officer to join their team on a Permanent basis. For this job, you will need to hold exceptional attention to detail, strong information management and administration skills and hold experience in the areas of Data Protection, Freedom of Information and / or Compliance.
As an Executive Officer your job would be to help the organisation in the regulation and promotion of high standards of professional conduct throughout it's industry through the management of it's members and other related professionals.
As an Executive Officer, your key duties will include:
- Sorting, reviewing, analysing and processing of data access requests (under FOI Act)
- Supporting the team in the investigation of data breaches
- Carrying out research on data breaches and collating and presenting findings
- Logging and reporting significant findings or breaches
- Compiling data heavy reports for presentation to management
- Secretariat services to overall team to include meeting coordination, room booking, minute taking, meeting pack preparation, etc.
- Assist with cross departmental projects as required
- Managing central inbox, correspondence and inbound communications - dealing with a range of queries focussed around Data Protection and Freedom of Information requests
Required experience for this Executive Officer position:
- A third level qualification (Law or Audit qualification, or similar would be desirable)
- Two years' experience working in a role focussed on Data Protection / Freedom of Information
- Previous experience in a Clerical or Executive Officer role would be beneficial
- Familiarity with the areas of GDPR / Compliance / Governance would be a distinct advantage
- High level of proficiency on the entire MS Office package - Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, essential
Salary: €27,000 - €30,000
This role would be working remotely until restrictions dictate a return to the Office. The office is based in Dublin City Centre.
If you would like to apply to this position of Executive Officer, please send me your CV at email@example.com and I will reply to your application in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.