Looking for an experienced Office Manager for a new role with a Medical device company based in Galway. In this role, you will be responsisble for making sure that the office runs smoothly day to day.
- Provide front line administrative support to the team, prioritising work according to business pressures and deliverables.
- Manage day to day running of office and facilities maintenance, including any office renovations, changes to layout etc.
- Act as main point of contact for day-to-day vendors/service suppliers.
- Maintain upkeep of stationery, general office supplies.
- Responsible for in-house/external meeting organisation.
- Office liaison for IT queries (email, shared drives etc) & point of contact for IT service supplier
- Responsible for PO management: maintaining PO Log, printing of all invoices for approval/reconciliation in preparation for payment on a semi-monthly basis.
- Responsible for company credit card and petty cash expenditure and management of same
- Update legal documents and ensure they are live.
- Maintain HR files on server and on file and comfortable with HR database maintenance.
- Co-ordinate logistics for events onsite and offsite as needed.
- Maintenance & tracking of holiday management system
- Working on grant submissions and ongoing filing of paperwork in line with requirements
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in line with role as required
- At least 5 years Administrative / Secretarial experience
- Ability to prioritise work & multi task; numerate; flexible
- Proactive, solutions-driven and service-orientated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrable ability to use initiative effectively & work under pressure
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word/Excel/Outlook/Powerpoint
If you are interested in this Office Manager job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.