Job Title: Customer Service Specialist, fluent German or Spanish
Location: East Galway City
Contract type: Permanent
These roles are new to the team and due to team expansion.
About the company:
This company is a global Medical Technology company with offices and sites globally. They have offices in Galway city which are open- plan, collaborative and friendly! This organisation has a very good reputation for offering training and internal career advancement opportunities. They also offer competitve salaries and benefits.
About the Job:
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for tasks including order processing, problem solving, administration support for the commercial sales team and logistical support for internal departments and external customers (eg Clinics, Hospitals etc).
- Process all orders (received primarily by email, with some also received via phone, fax or directly through the online system)
- Communicate proactively with internal and external customers regarding their order status.
- Review customer's ongoing orders daily.
- Investigate and resolve order processing issues.
- Communicate with various departments to support the delivery of an excellent customer service.
The experience you'll need:
- Proficiency in MS Office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook and comfortable with IT systems
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- SAP or other ERP systems experience would be a significant advantage
- Previous customer service experience within a corporate office environment is essential
- Fluency in a second European language is essential (either German or Spanish)
If you're not ready to apply but have some questions about the role, please feel free to contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.