Job Title: M&E Coordinator
Our client is seeking an experienced Mechanical and Electrical coordinator for pre and post contract activities in a growing and dynamic organization. The job will be based in Ballyshannon, Co. Donegal on a large-scale healthcare project. It will be site and office based. The candidate will have the opportunity to manage and lead Services in the company on a range of diverse Projects.
The Job at Hand:
- Tender review and support to the estimation function with pricing of tenders.
- Gap analysis of tenders
- Lead, co-ordinate and control the M&E processes and the flow of M&E design information
to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Manage/monitor the shop drawings and materials submittals approvals ensuring all
information is available and approved in line with the program and specification.
- Lead the Commissioning and handover phases to ensure the M&E installations are
completed and validated on program.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree qualification.
- 2+ years' experience working with a Main Contractor or in Private Practice.
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- BIM/Revit Experience an advantage.
For further information:
Please contact Jack: Ph 086 163 4647 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.