Are you a self starter with a winning personality looking for a job as a Mechanical Engineer?
- Assisting the manufacturing and engineering function in providing high-value support in manufacturing operations.
- Liaise with the Design team, regarding drawing issues, programmes, detailing and measurement for material or components.
- Generating and maintaining engineering drawings and specifications for finished products, components, raw materials, sub-assemblies, jigs/fixtures and assembly aids.
- Supporting non-production components to ensure their timely issue and processing through the sheet metal area. This will be the support of inhouse designed parts for production and supporting of Q parts requirement for the factory.
- Developing and maintainaing procedures, processes, systems, documentation to a high standard.
- Implementing and developing new processes and equipment into current production.
- Installing and maintaining new software revision levels.
- Assisting with the Production line when required.
- Compliance to all local site Environmental, Health and Safety regulations.
- Degree qualified (Minimum Level 8).
- 3+ years experience.
- High level of computer literacy with good working knowledge of a variety of computer packages including Auto Cad, 3D modelling software, Autodesk inventor, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to visualize 2D and 3D CAD component geometry.
- Draughting experience on sheet metal or metal fabrication, would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of robotic welding and CNC machines, would be advantageous.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.