We are looking for a Management Accountant to join a medium sized business in Kerry. This is a full time permanent job with a strong manufacturing/engineering company who are looking to grow their Accounts department.
Your job duties will be:
- Preparation of annual accounts and monthly management accounts
- Financial reporting
- Processing payroll
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets registers
- Reconciliation of cash books
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Assistance with preparation of tenders
- Preparing monthly cash flow analysis
- Oversee debtors and creditors to include dealing with queries, debtor & creditor reconciliations, processing of creditor payments and debt collection.
- Monitoring of PO system from sign off to matching of delivery dockets and invoices
- Manage and administer statutory returns - VAT, PAYE, RCT, and CIS
- Oversee the annual operating budget of the group
The below experience would be beneficial but not essential:
- Accountancy Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- Experience in using Sage
- Experience within the Manufacturing or Engineering industries
Benefits in this role include:
- Excellent salary - circa €50k per annum - open to negotiation
- WFH Options Available
- Much more on offer for the succesful candidate
This is an immediate requirement, we are looking for people to interview and start this job ASAP. If you would be interested in this role please apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.