Project Quality Engineer:
Quality Engineer I OR II
Work for a Galway based company that saves a life in the world…. Every 8 seconds!
As a Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for demonstrating commitment to patient safety and product quality through execution of sound quality practices and the maintenance of an effective quality system.
There are permanent and fixed-term positions available with benefits on offer too.
What they offer:
- A Career with a Meaningful Purpose
- A Collaborative Culture
- A defined Career Development plan
- The Opportunity to Develop and Innovate
- Competitive Benefits
- An excellent Work-Life Balance
- Dedicated Corporate Social Responsibility
- Continually seek to drive improvements in product and process quality.
- Summarize, analyse and draw conclusions and make appropriate decisions from test results or other process related findings.
- Participate in Customer Complaints investigation for areas under your control.
- Fully conversant with validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements including analysis of customer feedback and complaints.
- Evaluate, in conjunction with EHS, new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Compile and analyse operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for newly designed or modified products and processes.
- May participate directly in a new product/technology transfer to ensure compliance to all internal and regulatory requirements.
- Use knowledge of Six Sigma, Statistical Analysis and Lean principles to investigate and solve problems and improve quality.
- Give technical guidance to Associate Quality Engineer, Technician and Inspection staff.
- Deals with suppliers, other engineering disciplines within and outside of the Site and customers should the need arise.
- NFQ Level 8 qualification in a STEM discipline
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in a Quality Engineering capacity.
- Medical device or pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on own with minimum supervision.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision.
- A good team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and Site objectives.
For more information, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.