Are you an experienced Instrumentation Technician who is electrically qualified or competent? Look no further as my client is expanding his Kildare team!
- Chemical treatment and monitoring such as dosing pumps analysers
- Flow meter commissioning & calibrations
- Ensure Chemical treatment and monitoring equipment instrumentation is calibrated serviced to meet standard
- Radio install and repairs, Data Loggers
- Support the operation and Maintenance of equipment as part of the Service Team
- Carry out planned and reactive Maintenance as required.
- Handle minor electrical maintenance and installations for instrumentation
Chemical treatment i.e. Chlorine, Ferric and monitoring experience Chlorine, Ph, Turbidity etc
Understanding or flow meters and general principles of operation
Experience with Radio systems and or Data Loggers
Full clean driving licence, Safe pass, Confined space training
Previous Electrical experience in the industry is desirable but not essential or a general understanding of the water industry and instrumentation
Salary 40-50k – based mainly on the road
10% bonus (based on company on employees performance)
Pension 5% both ways
Company vehicle (commercial – no tax)
Death in service
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.