Sigmar has a new vacancy for an experienced Engineering Recruitment Consultant to join our market-leading Engineering & Life Sciences Recruitment Team in Cork. This is brand-new hire indicative of the growth we are experiencing in this division.
- End to end management of the recruitment processes for engineering roles within the Pharma and Medical Device industries
- Consulting with all levels of candidates across Engineering as to relevant job opportunities – roles including mechanical, electrical, production, maintenance, etc
- Relationship and account management (process management, consultation, negotiation)
- Business development (cold calling, events, networking, and client meetings)
- Candidate sourcing (online, social media, networking, database management)
- Candidate screening and support (interviewing, consultation, interview preparation)
- Achieving core KPIs and sales targets
- Expanding your product knowledge and network in the industry of Engineering in general
- Prior experience in a Sales/Recruitment/Resourcing
- Naturally inquisitive and a nose for investigating
- Confident communicator
- Commercially minded with an interest in how businesses work
- Results driven with ambition and drive
- Performs best under pressure
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Engineering Recruitment Consultant role with a competitive basic salary
- Accelerated commission structure (up to 40%) – with no thresholds!
- A structured career path with additional annual leave and benefits as you progress
- Access to a world-class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site & online)
- Yearly overseas Christmas party
- Healthy work-life balance
- An exciting career opportunity that offers independence and the ability to use knowledge of the team and Sigmar brand
- Opportunity to place candidates into Quality, Process, Manufacturing, Test, Validation, and Engineering roles with leading companies (Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Electronics, Heavy Engineering) both locally and nationwide
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Marcel Skolimowski at Sigmar on 021 4847 138 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.