Senior Manufacturing Engineer - medical devices - a fantastic opportunity with an industry leader!
- Supporting Test Method Validation as it relates to Inspection Equipment,
- Providing technical support relating to Test & Measurement Equipment
- Supporting calibration systems and processes as it relates to Inspection Equipment
- Proactively working with Supplier Quality and Supplier Engineering to establish best practices in relation to incoming inspection
- Developing a strong equipment knowledge base in qualification and management of key inspection instrumentation and associated metrology.
- Identifying Value Improvement Opportunities and management of associated change management processes within Materials Management.
- Providing technical leadership on equipment, raw material related product, and process issues in the area of Materials Management.
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, and process work instructions compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Leading technical improvement under the team’s Continuous Improvement Program (CIP).
- Transferring and implementing processes either from development or from another manufacturing facility.
- Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports Quality Policy, Quality System and the appropriate regulations for the area they support.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of variables that feed into the business performance metrics, and pro-active identification and resolution of issues around same.
- Cross-functional liaison with support functions in pursuit of support for achieving the business targets.
- 4+ years' experience
- Level 8 qualification in a relevant Engineering or Science discipline.
- Strong communicator with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Teamwork & collaboration is a key competency for this role.
- Ideally experience of working in a regulated environment.
- Project Management
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.