Are you a Design Engineer with Mechanical, HVAC, or Building Services experience and passion for Revit? Look no further!
- Support the senior design engineer in the development of a design concept;
- Component selection of coils, compressors, fans, dampers, actuators, filters, louvers, etc ;
- Support the senior design team in preparing and reviewing technical documentation for these designs including such as Installation and Maintenance Manuals, critical spare parts lists, technical submittals, drawings, component selections, unit datasheets,
- Assist the team in preparing submissions for tender related to the key client and others where necessary,
- Ensure unit designs are in accordance with the approved Project specifications;
- Preparation of factory testing documentation and procedures in conjunction with the engineering manager and quality engineer
- Attendance in meetings as required with the client and other 3rd parties to coordinate design for any projects.
- Mechanical/HVAC/Building Services Engineering Degree
- 5+ years of experience in mechanical HVAC design
- Microsoft Excel proficient
- Proficient IT Skills.
- Revit proficient
Job Preferred experience:
- LEAN training and/or experience
- Experience in HVAC manufacturing design
- Experience in mechanical and/or controls design of datacentre air handling units
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.