Sigmar are currently working with a leading Asset Manager in their search for a Senior Analyst covering a systems implementations on a 12 month Contract. With the opportunity to work fully remotely.
- Support the Project Manager in the creation and management of implementation run books.
- Work closely with IT, business and external partners to identify, analyse and document implementation tasks and business requirements.
- Facilitate workshops with SME's and external partners.
- Development of clear and detailed implementation process maps and flows.
- Identify and manage issues and risks.
The incumbent of the role will have the following experience:
- Five years plus experience working as an Implementation Analyst, on large and complex projects
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows to determine implementation impact.
- Experience facilitating workshops.
- Strong business and external partners’ engagement skills.
- Detailed understanding and experience of creating business/implementation run books.
- Good understanding of technology impact: specifically technology run books and inherent challenges.
- Highly motivated, team player, self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of Asset Servicing Custody business.
- Hands on approach to implementation.
Any candidates with the following exposure will be looked upon favourably:
- Experience in data analysis
- Transitions with Sub Custodian / CSD’s.
- Planned and managed implementation dry runs.
- Detailed knowledge of trade settlement processing/messaging.
- Understanding of account structures and naming conventions.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.