My Engineering Client based in Kerry is currently looking for a Management Accountant for a permanent position.
In this role as Management Accountant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of annual accounts and monthly management accounts
- Financial reporting
- Processing payroll
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets registers
- Reconciliation of cash books
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Assistance with preparation of tenders
- Preparing monthly cash flow analysis
- Oversee debtors and creditors to include dealing with queries, debtor & creditor reconciliations, processing of creditor payments and debt collection.
- Monitoring of PO system from sign off to matching of delivery dockets and invoices
- Manage and administer statutory returns - VAT, PAYE, RCT, and CIS
- Oversee the annual operating budget of the group
- Qualified accountant
- Min 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ideally coming from an Engineering/Manufacturing background
- Sage experience essential
- Strong IT skills and proficient in MS Office programmes, particularly Excel
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 021 487131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.