A Global Wealth and asset management company are looking to add to their growing team of skilled associates in Dublin's City Centre.
For the last couple of years, this company has brought upwards of 200 associates into their customer services division in their Dublin office. The progression and opportunities that have been awarded and gained are plentiful and they are now looking to bring the next wave of enthusiastic customer focused individuals onboard.
What does the job entail?
- This role is 80%-90% phones based, and you will be required to speak with clients, investors, advisors etc. on the phone and periodically through email or webchat.
- Perform administration tasks on behalf of the customer (transaction requests, account amendments)
- Ensure escalation of issues to the appropriate person in the team e.g. those with a regulatory or financial risk
- Maintain professional working relationships with colleagues in Client Services and other departments.
- Provide guidance to other associates to create a team environment where knowledge and expertise are shared.
What skills/experience do I need for this job?
- Prior Customer facing experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally or in writing, flexing approach to provide a service tailored to the customer.
- Proactive approach to finding information and offering improvement for others.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive team player with a desire to improve knowledge across the department.
We are interviewing for this position immediately so please send in your CV ASAP if you are interested.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.