Enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced multinational? Have you worked in manufacturing environment within medical devices?
- Monitoring performance of equipment, machines and tools and correcting equipment problems.
- Identifying and Implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Performing validation activities (URS, FAT, SAT, ESQ, PQ, TMV’s and PFMEA).
- Mentoring junior staff.
- Preparing reports, publishes, and makes presentations to communicate findings.
- Analyzing and solving problems from basic engineering principles, theories and concepts.
- Understanding engineering principles theories, concepts, practices and techniques.
- May be leading a project team, determining goals and objectives for the projects.
- Interacting cross functionally and with internal and external customers.
- Serving as a consultant for engineering or scientific interpretations and advice on significant matters.
- Degree qualified (minimum level 8).
- 3+ years experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Good problem solving and continuous improvement skills.
For a confidential chat about this or any other job opportunity contact Jakub Similak at email@example.com or 021 2359 140
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.