Financial Reporting Manager | 80k
My client, a global organisation based in South Dublin are recruiting for a Financial Reporting Manager.
You will be responsible for managing a team of 5.
Ideal candidates with be qualified with 5+ years PQE, strong stakeholder management exp and have previous people management experience.
- Manages and develops the Financial Reporting team enabling them to provide a
- high quality service, strong reporting & analysis to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Assists in Delivering financial accounts monthly in line with external and internal
- accounting policies & standards
- Provides advice to Financial Reporting Manager, CFO and other senior stakeholders on new accounting standards in addition to new ventures and products to ensure full understanding of the impact on financial reporting.
- Lead the transformation required to deliver monthly management accounts and statutory accounts through the various new platform’s implementations
- Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE
- Experience of working in a multinational environment
- Strong prioritisation, organisational and people management skills
- Strong Stakeholder management
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.