Sigmar Recruitment are currently looking to hire a number of individuals at a Global Fiancial Services Company based in the heart of Dublin City. You will join the Customer Services Department and act as a brand ambassador to the company being the first point of contact for customers. The calls you take will be varied and you will be speaking with independent financial advisors or direct customers about their investment funds or pensions. This is a phones' based role in a busy contact centre environment.
This job is initially remote and then based in the Dublin Centre office location.
What the ideal candidate should look like:
- 1+ years' experience in a busy customer service role, ideally call centre
- proven interest in financial services
- passionate about providing an exceptional level of customer service
- ability to work independently from home
What your duties/ responsibilities will be:
- answer customer queries over the phone efficiently and effectively
- build rapport with customers
- work towards KPIs and targets
- you will be spending ~80% of your time on the phone
What are the job benefits?
- extremely competitve salary: €26,100 with 10% bonus
- private healthcare
- first rate 3 week training with dedicated in house trainer
- opportunity to complete regulatory financial exams (MIFID Qualification)
- 10% non-contributory pension
If this sounds like something you are interested in, don't hestitate in applying. We are very reactive and if you are suited to the role we will be in touch over the coming days!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.