Looking for an experienced Financial Accountant for a well-established Financial Services company based in Galway.
- Completion of Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations with follow up actions for team where outstanding issues remain.
- Hold Monthly Review meeting with the Financial Controller and Company Accountant.
- Project Manage and Acquire Knowledge of the Business Intelligence Reporting System to Produce Monthly Reports for Management.
- Project Manage and Assist in the Annual Budget and Submission to ensure all deadlines to the group are met on a timely & accurate manner.
- Attend Monthly Finance Meeting with Financial Controller and Company Accountant to review accuracy of Month End Closing and Action any issues accordingly.
- Prepare all regular Central Bank Financial Reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation of IPT Tax and Stamp Duty Returns for Tax Authorities. - Prepare Insurance Solvency Reports for Head Office.
- Support the Financial Assistant in reconciling all Warranty reports to SAP on a regular basis along with gaining
- Reconcile and post all Corporation Tax in SAP for all Entities.
- Prepare Month End Claims Reconciliation Report within tight deadlines.
- Support the Company Accountant in Monthly Closing Process within tight deadlines. Responsible for Project Managing any new systems implementation within the Finance Department.
- Assist in the Preparation and Completion of All Head Office Ad hoc Reporting. Involvement in special project work as delegated by the Financial Controller.
- Accounting Qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA, is a strict requirement.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience is a strict requirement.
- Strong IT skills are essential, with demonstrable advanced excel proficiency.
- Background in a multinational corporation is highly desirable.
- Exposure to Accounting and/or Financial Systems is highly desirable.
- Project Management experience is highly desirable.
If you are interested in this Financial Accountant job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.