Support Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and quarterly supplier reviews for all strategic suppliers within commodity. Responsible for commodity continuity of supply including actively monitoring and mitigating supplier risk. Support region/sector NPD Procurement teams through preferred supplier programs and strategy development.
- Responsible for developing & executing detailed commodity strategy
- Assess Opportunity for commodity including spend segmentation, commodity maturity, cost drivers, and supply market analysis
- Develop Sourcing Strategy for commodity detailing projects, sourcing levers, timing, resources, and expected benefits
- Accountable for execution of sourcing projects including RFx, continuous improvement, consolidation, etc.
- Responsible for defining negotiations strategy including supplier profiles, commercial negotiations targets, defining switching costs, and building Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Conduct or support negotiations and supplier selection - accountable for contract lifecycle management and compliance
- Responsible for delivering commodity productivity through price, value analysis (VA) or continuous improvement projects - responsible for supporting regional/sector countermeasures
- Support supplier segmentation, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and quarterly supplier reviews for all strategic suppliers within commodity. Scribe for all quarterly reviews and key supplier meetings. Ensure creation of supplier profiles for all SRM suppliers
- Responsible for commodity continuity of supply - engage with plants to efficiently resolve escalated issues and formally manage and secure supplier capacity
- Support region/sector NPD Procurement teams through preferred supplier programs, RFQ's, and SRM to set and meet program QCD targets
- Actively monitor and mitigate supplier risk including financial, capacity, quality, and compliance
- Responsible for forecasting, reporting, mitigating, and recovery of commodity inflation
- Support Quarterly Commodity Reviews (QCR) including updated projects, metrics, strategy, and
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering or related field
- 3 to 5 years procurement sourcing experience, consulting, buyer, and/or analyst experience
- Demonstrate competence in negotiating skills and assessing vendors
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience coordinating, facilitating discussions, consultation and conflict resolution skills
- Professional communication; both verbal and written are required
- Ability to travel up to 20%
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.