Salary: €35,000 - €42,000
About Your New Job
- Manage a book of varied SME clients, ensuring a high level of service at all times.
- Build relationships with relevant insurers to ensure best cover for all clients.
- Following up with insurers/clients/billing in chasing and issuing documentation.
- Mid-term alterations – dealing with clients and Insurers, processing and issuing endorsements.
- Day-to-day client services.
About Your New Employer
Your new employer is a well-established broker on the North side of Dublin. They are looking to add a commercial account handler with excellent client services to their team.
The role will focus solely on a book of renewals for a variety of commercial clients.
- Minimum 3 years in a commercial broking role.
- CIP qualification.
- Strong knowledge of Liability, Commercial Property and PI insurance.
If you’re interested in the above job, please contact Colin in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744608 or email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.