About your new Job:
- Manage the workload of the VAT Analysts that report directly to you.
- Ensure regular 1 to 1 meetings take place (document relevant matters to VAT Leadership)
- Assist the Analyst with the preparation of Individual Goals each Semester
- Ensure accurate and timely completion and filing of VAT returns by reviewing and approving all compliance work (VAT returns, EC Sales lists, intrastat, annual returns, Withholding returns, and any other ad hoc returns where applicable) of the Indirect Tax Analyst.
- Ensure the VAT Analyst makes all payments in a timely manner
- Demonstrate an adaptability and openness to change, whether it be in objectives, roles, procedures. Demonstrate flexibility in working roles, to allow assistance to other colleagues in busy periods, by proactively making themselves available to support others
- Minimum 3-5 years VAT experience
- Spanish language an advantage
- A recognized professional tax qualification (e.g. AITI, AIIT) and/or significant post qualified experience an advantage
- Experience in a Big 4 Indirect tax practice or a multinational commercial organisation and/or Specialist experience in Indirect Tax an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of existing and proposed VAT legislation to provide detailed advice to management on specific transactions
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.