My client, a well-respected name in the Construction sector is recruiting an experienced Receptionist/Administrator for their site in Cork.
- Manage the busy reception including greeting visitors/clients in person
- Manage the reception inbox and the company calendar
- Schedule and organise meeting rooms including organising refreshments as required
- Arrange transport, couriers and shipping as required
- Process invoices and POs through internal system
- Maintain internal systems and ensure all data is entered and updated in an efficient and timely manner
- General administration including filing, photocopying, scanning, data entry, etc.
- Provide administrative support to all areas of the business including the Finance and Procurement departments as necessary
- ·perate in accordance with GDPR at all times
- Liaise with other areas of the business as required
- Other related ad-hoc duties as required
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skill with a professional and courteous manner
- Positive attitude and a pro-active approach to work
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Knowledge and/or experience with procurement is beneficial
- Understanding of GDPR and the need for confidentiality
- Strong administration skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office and strong systems experience
For more information on this and other Office Support roles please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.